Home

force lightning modding question

Markaine

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fall velocity after a force jump. I was wondering if its posible to slow down my fall. But its not so simple, i think. I need to be able to use it not just edit it for the default. Like for instance, I'm starting to fall from force jump, If I keep holding the jump button down, I'll slow up. Let go and its back to normal again. The another part is to make it cost force power.

Also I edited push/pull to be a little more powerful. But i don't know if someone gets pushed hard, will they take damage if they collide with something?

I saw somewhere about speeddamage, but i don't know if it handles this too.

I still can't figure it out... It seems like if I change something in:

pm->ps->velocity[2] = (forceJumpHeight[pm->

ps->fd.forcePowerLevel[FP_LEVITATION]]-curHeight)/forceJumpHeight[pm->ps->fd.forcePowerLevel[FP_LEVITATION]]*forceJumpStrength[pm->ps->fd.forcePowerLevel[FP_LEVITATION]];//JUMP_VELOCITY;

"pm->ps->velocity[2] /= 10;

pm->ps->velocity[2] += JUMP_VELOCITY;

pm->ps->pm_flags |= PMF_JUMP_HELD;"

}

Is this what you meant?

How would you code force absorb to drain the the attacker's force after being attacked by lightning for awhile? Lets say I'm being hit by lightning, if i hit force absorb, it will deplete their force power like for drain. But "not" immediately. If i cut and paste some of the force drain code, what should i cut and where should i paste?

Originally posted by razorace

I don't want to be rude but ........

You're right...But all of my questions weren't asking for a full code for me to copy.

I just need to know where, like above *this* line or under....

No, you're not being rude...From my first post about lightning to 60 replies later? I thought this would get moved to the request section by now.

Archived