Home

Help!!! Game keeps crashing!!!

poogirl

Hi all...

I have this really annoying problem. Every time in certain points of the game (EFMI) it crashes unless you disable the speech, in which case it doesn't crash! But the sound is the fun in the game!

How can I stop this annoying problem? I've patched it, I've tried the "force 16 bit color", I've tried OpenGL and Direct3D. All that happens now is an error window pops up, b4 it used to just quit to Windows.

Help!!!!!! Thank you.

poogirl:confused:

First of all, have you tried patching it? Click here for said patch.

Secondly, have you tried altering the 'Gee-Whizz Factor'?

Thirdly, you should find out what sound-card you have, and download the latest drivers for it.

Fourthly, It may be that your computer simply can't handle it. Try shutting off some background applications.

Finally, if all else fails and nobody can help you here, head over to the Mojo Help Forums. Bgbennyboy may be able to sort you out. Plus, mojo's just plain better than EscapeMI ;)

Oh, please. I wasn't being serious. It's not like I'm trying to start up a rivalry between both forums which will eventually bring LucasForums as a whole to its knees. I'm merely pointing out that there's a help forum there too, if all else fails, and that different people, people who don't look at these help forums, well, those people, they look at the one over at mojo. I am but opening up one disgruntled gamers eyes to the other options available should this one fail, and I am deeply hurt that you can do nothing but criticise my posting, which I tried to make as thoughtful and informative as possible.

i was only criticing the last part of you post which wasn't made clear enough that it was just a joke (well, okay, it was obviously a joke, i guess i just misinterpreted it). your post was of course valuble in helping poogirl (sorry, but i just noticed the actual name there, how unfortunate) and of course when all else fails here one should feel free to roam around. i guess it was just annoying to see someone say that mixnmojo is better than escapemi. i know it is, but there was no reason to say it.

Archived