Home

Help with boulders/parrots

milesmac

i can name a number of things you probably didn't do, but instead of me asking if you did things, i'm just gonna list them all down here and you check what hasn't been done.

first of all, go to jambalaya and then to the statue of LaFeet (or is the name LaFoot, can't remember, but doesn't matter). first look at the statue and then talk to the tourist standing next to it about it. he should tell you that some pirates from knuttin attol did this. got to knuttin attol and talk to LaFoot (or whoever, his family, the guy next to the fire) about the statue. ghe'll tell you that he took the hat and hid it under one of the boulders but he doesn't know which one. he'll then tell you that the birds know, but that one of them tells the truth and the other doesn't. now talk to one of the birds (doesn't matter which) but you won't get anything out of them. then go to the boulders and do the thing with the whistle and grog. thiso should work, if not, come back to me telling me exactly what you did and i'll see if i find a fault.

and just for future referance, you can get a refill from the grogochinno place and give that to one of the parrots making it jumpy as another way of telling them apart.

Archived