Home

Best Sniping

Labtef

there is no one 'best' place to snipe, the best strategy is to keep moving. people tend to prefer the balconies overhanging the flag bases, as this gives a good viewpoint of all incoming enemies.

learn to jump and snipe at the same time, this will give you a big advantage over a lot of people.

jump, let go of all buttons, hit the sniper scope button, charge the shot, and fire, then land. try it til you can do it efficiently.

:wavey:

Like it was said, the best place is to change places. If you always camping at the same spot, people will learn where you are and either avoid that place or de-camp you very quickly. Change places after you shot a couple of players, before they come back and kick your *ss.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Pa3PyX

Like it was said, the best place is to change places. If you always camping at the same spot, people will learn where you are and either avoid that place or de-camp you very quickly. Change places after you shot a couple of players, before they come back and kick your *ss.

the same goes for any shooter game you play online, I play other games against some really competetive people, and if you like to snipe (Which i do :D), you arent safe any more really if youve been in the same place for more then a couple minuites, weither youve gotten a shot off or not (unless you are very very well hidden and you are just hiding, but youll still probably get fragged). no matter what you are doing, you dont wnat to do it in the same place for long, ESPECIALLY sniping

The only other thing I can suggest is if you are a really good sniper do not charge your shot. It almost always takes only 2 shots to kill someone unless they quickly use a bacta or have above average shields. This conserves ammo for you. Hitting people twice before they have a chance to run is my specialty so only do this if you are very good. One more note is that if you charge a shot, then use a force power or something, you will have wasted all your ammo for charging that shot so be careful.

I normally run out of ammo before someone finds and kills me.

BigTeddyPaul

• 2 weeks later...

Archived