Home

GREAT map Ideas

Darth Moose

OK I suck at making stuff but I've had some great ideas. If they've already been made and I haven't found them I'm sorry.

1. Jabba's Sail Barge with a bunch of those desert skiffs hovering arround it. And a turret gun on top. If somone was really good they could make a bottomless pit that looks like the Sarlacc but that would be asking a bit much.

2. The Minority Report precrime HQ. It would be awsome with all that glass to break and those elevators to go up to the landing pad. Or maybe another scene from minority report.

3. A duel level of The Bridge of Kaazad Dum. You know just a bridege spanning a bottomless pit and maybe stairs on either side.

If anyone can do these or tell me where to get them or has their own idea this is the thread.

Progress is going well. The architecture is basically done (I'll add to it after I see it in the movie, which will happen soon.)

I need to add textures(everything is "notex" or caulk).

I have red lighting from below to show fire (which I will also add later, I'm placing effects last) and am using "black_fog" to make a longer drop.

The bridge is a little bigger than in the movie, but otherwise, it would be to small for gameplay value (so it can be used for more than duels).

:lsduel:

The level is coming along nicely and I should be done soon, but I need some assets (music and textures) which I can't make. I would like to be informed via this thread if any are found (if not on this site, please, it would be very appreciated if I was informed for the better of this map)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived