Home

Woohoo! Finally!

Guest Dave Maul

Guest Dave Maul

Thanks Kurgan!

Okay, for those who don't know, the game is being released on PC, Dreamcast, and PlayStation 2 in Spring 2001. Here's a section from the press release:

Super Bombad Racing provides all the high-speed thrills, daring jumps and cool gadgets of kart racing and mixes them into the gravity defying, hyperspace world of Star Wars. Players compete as one of eight Star Wars characters including Darth Maul, Yoda and Boss Nass. Each super-speedy racer has a unique personality, vehicle, racing physics, and animation. The game features more than 25 gadgets and power-ups, including boosts, shields, and special items that perform differently for each racer.

Star Wars Super Bombad Racing features nine tracks in single or multiplayer mode, including the swamps of Naboo, the deserts of Tatooine, and the rooftops of Coruscant. There are four different racing modes including Versus, Co-op, Challenge and Arena

Sounds like a great game.

------------------

Banner.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Darth Stone

Revealed, he is...

(Thanks about the sig, I thought it was...

Impressive. Most impressive.)

wink.gif

------------------

Darth Stone

Maul_316Logo.jpg

"Impressive...most impressive."

Yeah, this game has real potential, even if it isn't even half serious. ; )

What I'm hoping for is that they pull out all the stops in the PC version, let's see all sorts of dastardly dirty tricks you can play on people in multiplayer. Let's see destructive weapons and awesome powerups!

LAN play couldn't hurt either, though at E3 they made it sound like it wasn't going to happen (maybe they'll change their minds before then?). ; p

Kurgan

Guest Darth_Simpson

Sure sounds like it! I saw some movies from E3, and it was hard to hear the comments being made!

Anyway, Kurgan saw Obi-Wan in action!

No noiser than any other game.. they didn't have the resounding John Williams soundtrack blaring (I know I will when I'm playing).

Kurgan

Archived