Home

Does this game still exist?

Pedro The Hutt

Guest Dave Maul

Aw...actually, I haven't heard much about it recently either. S'pose that's a good thing right now, seems LucasArts only talk about games when they've been delayed or cancelled...;)

------------------

Banner.jpg

Guest Darth_Simpson

Bombad Racing will probably be the next SW game I get after they cancelled Obi-Wan for PC...Hope it's good. And has online play!

Guest Dave Maul

Hell yeah! And hopefully some frantic karting in LEC does the obvious thing; I can't believe Racer for DC doesn't have Online Multiplayer...

All the mods on my forum have a DC, so we already have our own little gaming community...

But first, I have to look into this whole online gaming thing. I want an ISP that has one of those plans where you pay a set amount and have unlimited access. But apparently those ones suffer from POLLS (Post OnLine Lag Syndrome).

------------------

Banner.jpg

Guest Darth_Simpson

I was planning on getting the DC version, if it has online play. The next game I'll get is probably Starlancer DC, hopefully today or tomorrow!

I wouldn't get your hopes up about online play with SBR. Of course it would be nice, I'd love to try it online on the PC (or the DC for that matter).

This game was going to be released on just about every major platform, so it has potential.

At E3 of course, they made it sound like it was doubtful there would be internet support. All it had currently was the standard split screen view.

Kurgan

Guest Dave Maul

Starlancer looks great, even better than Starfighter. Made by the same guys as Colony Wars, so it's gonna be good. Wanna know something?

<font size="large">It's not being released here in the UK until January! Aurghh!

<font size="1">Guess we have to postpone our frantic online battle, Simpson.

------------------

Banner.jpg

Guest Darth_Simpson

Then I'll have more time to practice! biggrin.gif

I really hope SBR will have online play, since Racer didn't. Well, the PC version sort of had one, but I would have liked to see one for DC as well.

All the platforms SBR will be released for has or will get online support, so they don't lose anything by including it!

Archived