Home

Saber Moves?

Guest icemaniac02

Guest icemaniac02

i only have the demo of Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast, and at the end when you battle the one or two Saber wielding creeps, (depending on what difficulty your on), i was randomly pushing w,a,s,d,attack & jump i did a really cool move , i jumped backwards rolled like 3 times with my saber spinning around me and it hit the enemy, resulting in his death which looked really cool in slow motion. however i cant do the move anymore, how do i do the move? and when i was running like a wussy from him i randomly pushed w,a,d,s & attack and i did a crouch\stab move (the one like when Darth Maul Finished off Qui Gon Jin) but i cant figure it out now. HELP!!!

ps: is it possible to turn your saber off?, (not using the force heal)

and i have dismemberment on but it barely EVER dismembers enemies, i am lucky if his hand falls off, can i make it mor realistic? the best one was when i hacked a stormtroopers arm (from the elbow) off and he got on his knees and started screaming like a girl. btw i was in jedi master diff......not so easy.......

blue mode: while crouching press forward and attack, a vertical slash is created/ if the enemy is behind you then you can do the back stab (as i call it) you must be close to the enemy, press attack and you'll stab backwards but you must have your back quite close to them though, could leave you open for attack.

Archived