Home

DBZ Mod?

zeek2304

Ok, is it just me or this not anywhere near as difficult as people would make it out to be? We already have the necessary animations (some of them) All we have to do is change the way the weapons look and their sound effects. I personally have made some of the levels from DBZ, The Cell Games, Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Also, the flying has already been accomplished with the jet pack mod. Just change some graphics and sound effects. I bet you could even do something with the flames to make it like the aura when they fly. I just think it would be kinda nice to have since there were a couple pretty nice ones in JK. It just might help ease the transition from Darkforces II to JK2:JO

Why so much DBZ? There are GOBS of better anime out there - just because your local television station doesn't have them and your WalMart doesn't sell t-shirts with their characters on them doesn't mean they aren't good.

That's probably why some otaku are very snooty about DBZ. I'm not - I just don't see why we have so many damn mods based on DBZ.

Ok Two Things.

1.) What mods are under construction? I've only looked at one and so far all they had done was levils (which sucked anyways)

2.) I know there are more than DBZ, I just like it because it includes flying, ki blasting, fast action combat, and multiple transformations. I know there are more like this but I've grown up with DBZ and I just think it would be nice to have.

So anyways, razorace, what other mods ARE under construction?

I would go check it out except I can't get into modcentral. It gives me so weird message about a place holder or something. I don't know. My only goal with this post was to get some ideas going. If I had any idea how to script and my mom hadn't deleted Adobe 6 then I could at least do something. But, as you can see, I'm at a massive disadvantage.

Archived