Home

Name of MI5

ADOLO

it could revolve around dinky island, elaine and guyrush could go on holiday and the boat gets stuck in a whirlpool, washing them up on dinky.

they then have to find the route from dinky island to monkeyisland and when they get there guybrushs monkey friends help him get bac 2 mele.

:monkey3:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody Explodes On Monkey Island

Guybrush And Elaine's Kids Get Lost On Monkey Island

The Indescribable Voodoo Thingy Of Monkey Island

Who Cares About The Titles Of Monkey Island

The Adventures Of Guybrush Threepwood And His Lovable Monkey, Timmy In: "The Mayhem Of The Monkeys"

Night Of The Living Monkey Island

LeChuck Goes Hollywood On Monkey Island

The Clash Of The LucasArts Adventure Game Heroes Of Monkey Island

sure most of us want MI to go forever. i just hope it doesnt become one of those silly games or movies that have 0234i78356 episodes, and when another one is released ppl go "oh no, not another one..."

anyways, i think a good name for the game would have something to do with the plot (even though MI3 and 4 ddnt follow that rule)

Releasing the same game over and over again in a series of slight changes is a quick way to lose a fanbase, no matter how much money you make in the short term. Just ask Core, the makers of Tomb Raider, so I can live with a substantial gap between now and the next Monkey Island game, as long as the next game is the BEST MONKEY ISLAND GAME EVER.

As a small aside, I'd like to point out that it's not so much the inevitable deluge of Star Wars games I hate, so much as their ever decreasing quality, and the saturation of the Star Wars experience... Again, see Core for details.

Archived