Home

The Harry Potter Thread.

Eldritch

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bah. Gryffindor reigns supreme! BTW, I'm thinking of making a little Gryffindor 'badge' to go with my signature - anyone who has a image sig and wants a badge of their house to wear can ask me.

BTW, Wes - I donated 359 points to you, so you should have exactly 900... enough to get your sig image. :)

Say it - "Aru is the coolest!" :cool: That's right.

Originally posted by Aru-Wen

Bah. Gryffindor reigns supreme! BTW, I'm thinking of making a little Gryffindor 'badge' to go with my signature - anyone who has a image sig and wants a badge of their house to wear can ask me.

BTW, Wes - I donated 359 points to you, so you should have exactly 900... enough to get your sig image. :)

Say it - "Aru is the coolest!" :cool: That's right.

it :p

Thanks dude. Now I just need to get Lost to give me my sig link.. I might want a crest on there, dunno. But thanks dude! :D

Yeah - aren't you looking at my sig? :lol:

Buying a signature image only gives you the ability to place the [*img] tag in your signature. It's not something you have to set up at the store - you can change it as frequently as you change your sig.

In User CP, just go into Edit Profile and set it all up in your sig.

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Well we can but Boba doesn't like it, he told Katarn not to have 2 already. :) Sorry bout that.

*Laughs insanly for ruining the fun and runs off into the forest*

This is the size of an avatar and is 4kb - I doubt he'll complain, but if he does, I'll remove it.

The only reason he made it an issue was because he didn't want people linking multiple images in their sig - makes it hard on the 56Ker's.

ok y'all... it is I, SPY.

until now, the swampys knew not of my silent obssesion with these books...

until, now,.

yes, thats right, I will now be talking in this thread about anything HP related.

I am also attempting to decide if I should edit this thread, and make it general Harry Potter discustion, as the house poll, good as topic as ever, isn't as lasting as general chit-chat...

what do you think, fellow members?

oh, also, i've run the test before, and its Gryffindor for me... Woo! :D

Archived