Home

question on coidng

Ronin_Medjai

Hi i posted this in game feedback and guess what I got....well ill tell you it wasnt feedback noone even replied so I will post it here and hopefully someone can help me.

"I hope this is in the right board but can you scripters help me? I want to know if their is a way to bind more than one command to a button like I press the "1" key and it logs me in as admin and changes my name to my admin name and also is their a way to set some time in between commands like 2 wait 2 seconds then do it? also what does this mean?

"seta com_hunkmegs "128"

seta com_maxfps "600"

"

is this what causes it to say Client connecting with blah blah challenge ping when i host cause i dont want it to say that,I think it causes lag also. Im not sure. Thx for your help"

I need to no the top portion mostly but the bottom is just as important. I want to know the top so I can make a script that binds a whole craploa of commands to one key and then i press that key and it does them all....some examples is g_RPG 2,rpg_startmoney 500 rpg_westarprice 40 ,etc,etc I want to do this so as soon as I join a game I can set it to my RPG Clubs Server settings and passwords for admin and wpnshop and all that. I know the commands I just need to know how to write a script that will bind them all to that key for me and All i have to do is type in console exec serverrules.cfg

and then all the commands will be binded to delete and i press delete and my server is setup wahlah! tthe second part Im just curious what that crap does and if that is why it causes lag when i host.

Archived