Home

Im need help on Escape From Monkey Island

monkeygirl2003

On the part where I am supposed to spray the stuffed animal with the homemade perfume, in the scene where im at ozzie M. house it wont let me do it. It keeps telling me that "I should keep this to me and a close selecte group of friends" Not allowing me to get ozzie M. to break his stick. What am I supposed to do? Please tell me I cant get past this part.!

Thank you so much

yes that same purfume works on all the other objectives of the game that needed it and Ive tried it on all of the animals and I have had to sart the game over so many times just to see if it is something about the order i use them in, and im wondering if there is a glitch in the game because when I first got the game it ppayed just fine and I didnt get a chance to finsih and here a few months later i final get a chance to play it through yet it wont let me past that part. whats up with that? and I dont mind you being blunt and so, please dont tell me Hints thanks!:monkey1:

Originally said by monkeygirl2003

God gave men Brains bigger than dogs so they wouldn't hump women's legs at cocktail parties

okay, one, there was no call for that

two, it was a man that probably developed the software your using to browse the internet now so shut up and

three, in forums whos ration of boys to girls is expandingly greater, that wasn't really a good idea.

and also, yes, this is a forum for hints and tips, but if asked, we can give full solutions in the form of a spoiler.

Archived