Home

Save the Baby Seal Oil

Anni

Hi, I've played all the MOnkey Island Games, starting with the first one in the 1980s, I think it was that long ago. Anyway, I got tired of my computer freezing and running slow so I bought a Playstation2 and Escape from Monkey Island. I have two questions about Escape from MI. How do you save the game in a different slot. When I press the start menu and selelct SAVE, I'm not given any choices as to which save slot I want to use. Is this a choice for Playstation and how do I get it?

2. I'm pretty sure that I have to use the baby seal oil when I dive or at least keep Marco from using it if I want to win the diving contest. Right? How can I distract him to steal the oil. Or am I wrong in assuming that I need it?

Anni

also, that cheese whizz from the groggerchinno place is pretty foul, but the birds seem to like it.

and again, i'm not too sure about number 1, i myself have the PC version, as i think many people here do. but you may get lucky still. at a guess, i'm thinking that the game will choose and empty slot on your memory card so i don't think you have to worry about games being overwritten or anything. i do think you should consult your manual for thingsd like this, it should help.

Thanks for replying. I've got the pointy hat if that's what you mean. I wore it for the dive. I spoke to all the judges and blackmailed the red-haired judge and got the clues from the hippie judge. When I dive I get all 10s but so does Marco. Then we go into a tie breaker and he gets an 11 and wins the tie breaker. I've done it 7-8 times so far. Do I just keep doing it?

Archived