Home

Binding Commands

Freddo_Z

Hey,

I need help with binding commands to keys, i know about the /aminfo, but i find that the am___ commands dont always work. help me out if you know how to make them always work and if they will still be bound if i quit and restart the game. if you have any other ideas or help with any kind of keystroke binding, let me know.

Thanks

Freddo_Z

you can create a config file in your base folder. thats just a noteped document which you'll call whatever.cfg

inside the config file you can list all your binds. do not include the / before those emotes not:

bind I /amstupid

but:

bind I amstupid

you can make a the whole list of binds one after another in your cfg file. when in game you can type exec whatever.cfg to execute your config file and all the binds will be activated.

you can even go into the autoexec.cfg in the base folder and add the line:

exec whatever.cfg

this will make the config executed every time the game starts.

or you could put in:

bind F1 exec whatever.cfg

now all your binds will be put in once you press F1

you catch my drift...

0oh ok now you can tell me this: How can you bind an ampsay -1 msg? (i'm using omni here) cause if i type \bind key ampsay -1 "all your base are belong to us" for example, then only the first word appears - 'all'. the same applies for names, if i was to type \bind key name "^1[bDC]^4 Enforcer Paradox1 ^1[HC]" then when i press it, only the [bDC] comes out although it is in red.

The problem seems to be spaces....

Archived