Home

where's the voodoo lady in EMI??

theindecentnerd

hey thanks man....

but i surely havent got far ahead before getting another problem....

now i cant take the monkey mug on that strangely named island...that silver monkey mug....

i have two other grog mugs with me....i have ordered the beverage.....and also i've got my picture made with the monkey cup.....also i have used gum on the picture....

but what do i do now....i cant use the gum over any cups....the one i picked up from the window at the coffee shop...and the one from the grog shop.....

anticipating some kind help

Originally posted by xElaineMarleyx

Yeah, give the Monkey a break!

Good luck with the problems!

P.S. PLEASE donate some points to me... :D

xElaineMarleyx, you can't go around spamming and asking people for credits, that's not the way to get them and does us no good (remember, if someone deletes your post because it's spam, you'll lose the points). and we were giving the monkey a break, she ahd been a lot worse at times and we were just reminding her that these were meant to be hints (more vague than what she gave, we don't want to spoil the game for everyone) and scabb was simply just pointing out that there was no cutting necessary because he didn't want to confuse theindecentnerd.

actually brief deleted it, i'm not a mod and if i was, i wouldn't have put that message on here, i would have deleted it and then sent a PM, i am now going to do that instead as it is better and doesn't take up space on the threrad

Archived