Home

Possession Ability

Sarafan Raziel

POSSESSION ABILITY

Few month ago I found out that there are hidden abilities in JK2 SP. One of them is what I call the POSSESSION ABILITY.

Here is how to turn this on:

-start the game in SP mode

-go into console (by pressing ~)

-enable cheats (devmapall or helpusobi 1)

-type setforceall 5

-press the ` again or Esc to quit the console

-search for a victim or spawn one (eg. npc spawn tavion)

-use force distract (F4 by default) directly on her/him

-enjoy

Possession has a temporary effect, it works on every enemy you encounter. If you want to use force powers while being in your victims body, then f key doesn't work - only keys from F1 to F7/8.

This cheat also gives you 2 new saber styles:

-red one, which desann usally use

-blue one, Tavion's stance

If anyone has any idea how to make kyle's force powers equal to desann's (or even more powerful), I will be very grateful.

You can aslo mail me Sarafan_Raziel@wp.pl . Thank you in advice.

I thought it was... Anyway I discovered it long ago, so I gues I can claim myself to be the first...

I'm still waiting for someone smart to reveal some informations about changing force powers in SP into something more powerful, superior, which will make kyle unstopable. I'd also like to know the way of implemeting all emotions (all tounts, angers etc. which other jedis do), force powers from MP or some compleetly new.

For now I know that changing

class line in npc.cgf from kyle to desann doesn't influence kyle while playing (only in cut-scens, ore while spawning).

yes, changing the class line for Kyle would do nothing. changes to him can only be made by coding, which right now is virtually impossible. notice that it is npcs.cfg ie configuration file for NPCs, Non-Player Character. the Kyle that you play is not an NPC. and the Kyle in cutscenes is a separate one, its the one you get when you spawn a Kyle in SP. unless an SDK is released (yeah right) or somebody finds a super-duper-nifty way to code/change SP, what youre talking about wont happen anytime soon.

"Discovered"?

Everyone has known about that since JO came out! :p

If so, than why wasn't it postet in cheats sections in neither JO web sites nor in newspaper, heh?

Changing evasion or/and reactions in npc file will cause kyle to deflect every enemys shots :) Well thanks anyway ImmolatedYoda.

Changing other npc's class (to whatever what) will make them move extreemly fast and... I've chacked that when I changed kyle's class to desann and playerTeam form player to enemy and enemyTeam to player.

But wait a minute... I've played a SP map pack where shadowtroopers were compleetly resistant to my force powers, how is it?

I hope that someone will find the way to code SP or that Raven will make a tool to do such things

Razorace, by telling so you discourage people to post! Did you see when I registered to the forum? Before I post, what you call "stale subject", I checked if anywhere was any sign of the possession ability and I found it nowhere!!!

If you don't believe then check it yourself:

in cheats sections it only reads "setforceall 3" as a maximum. You are registered from may 2002, so you might be right, but I HAVN'T SEES IT ANYWHERE!!!!

One more thing: it isn't wrong forum becouse in addition to possession ability I also asked about coding, havn't I? Since I asked about it no one respondeed. I agree that the main title is about cheats, but I wanted it to be eye - cathing.

Archived