Home

3 too many problems

I have 3 questions. 1 is it possible to have a unit like an Imperial gruad allowed to walk in a sertain area an not allowed to leave that area for the ai by using a trigger? 2 is can you use trigger to change the name of unit or any other item in the game? 3 is when you make a new trigger your able to put down your objective for it and then theres intell, recon under messaging. Well i'm mking 2 plyer team game so will the other player get to see wht i wrote i for objectives, intell, and recon?? :confused:

sincerly

The Chose One :fett:

Originally posted by The Chosen one

I have 3 questions. 1 is it possible to have a unit like an Imperial gruad allowed to walk in a sertain area an not allowed to leave that area for the ai by using a trigger?

...yes. use the Patrol effect. the guard will then wander from his start point to the patrol point and back, over and over, and attack any enemies who venture close.

2 is can you use trigger to change the name of unit or any other item in the game?

...yes again. use the "Change Object Name" effect.

3 is when you make a new trigger your able to put down your objective for it and then theres intell, recon under messaging. Well i'm mking 2 plyer team game so will the other player get to see wht i wrote i for objectives, intell, and recon?? :confused:

...yes (see a pattern here? :p). All players see the same objectives and briefings.

Archived