Home

Need Help With PK3

Psycicpillow

I have had tons of probs with pk3's but this sums it up. Lets get to the point. I have a map made and I want to be able to play it in MP. I converted it and now want to make it playable. I have a templete that i downloaded from RICHDIESALS tutorial site. I have Pakscape too. I put my bsp in the map area and I used DestroyeR's JK2 .Arena Editor to make my arena file. I got a screenshot by playing it in singleplayer. I dont have any custom textures or bot support now so That is all i think i need. I also have a bak file but i have been told that is just a backup of my map so i dont include that. My arena file looks like

{

map "teambunker"

longname "Bunker Warz"

fraglimit "30"

type "team "

}

This is all included and put into my PK3 file. I put that in my gamedata base folder. I dont even see my game under create server screen. Please I need help. Ideas or suggestions are greatly apreciated.

*rips open my pk3*

Um i have no bot support so i deleted that folder

I only have levelshots, maps, scripts, shaders, and sounds folders.

I have a file in every folder except shader because I am pretty sure I need something in it.

In levelshots I have teambunker.jpg

In maps I have teambunker.bsp

In scripts I have teambunker.arena

Accidently hit send sorry.

In sound I have simple.mp3

And I know i didnt say shaders but this is where I think my problem might be. I have glass in my map and I know that is a shader but i dont know if i need to do something for that.

This might also be the problem. I have a teambunker.bak file too but i left that out. I heard it is just a backup for your map.

Thanks in andvance.

Archived