Home

some1 who can make a han solo face texture for me?...

D@rkness1

hi guys!I am making a skin of Han Solo in endor outfit,for this I am reskinning the ep1 obi-wan model(robed version) by toonces.uhhmm...it will ectually be a reskin of the young emperor skin which is also a reskin of the obi model.the only difference is that the young emperor skin doesnt have that ponytail,you know...

now to the point:

I need a good face texture of han solo but I am too stupid to do this myself ...

so maybe a good skinner can do that for me?I would put him in credits and everything...just send me a PM if youre interested and I will send you the .jpg which you would have to reskin.

THX

:duel:

cu:zamn1:

first...not Obi-Wan,YOUNG EMPEROR!becuz young emperor hasnt got that ponytail!I think it would suck to see Han Solo with a ponytail in his hair.

now...that model by Major Clod is very good but read my first thread:I wanna make a han solo skin in ENDOR OUTFIT.Major Clod`s ROTJ Han Solo is just the same as the ANH Han Solo.so I make a real ROTJ Han Solo...understand?:eek:

@Dark Reaper:

I could do that but look at the two jpg files.The face of the han solo model wouldnt go with the face of emperor clone.the han solo face is too small.but if you think you could do this you may help me!pls!

:mace::racer::yodaball:

cu

empreor clone and ep1 obi ARE THE SAME MODEL!!! the clone just has the ponytail surfed off. this is done by creating a .surf file that says "SurfOff head_ponytail" (or whatever). and if you mean the camo an then you probably need a whole new model for it.

I know that they are the same model...the only difference is that this damn hair has no ponytail and that hair line...

but,just forget about it...everything what I need is HELP!oh baby,

so many good skinners and nobdy would like to make a han solo face texture for me??

:amidala:

hi Drico...its me,+Star+Wars+.as you see I am trying to get help here now in that forum.at gamingforums I couldnt find any help...

only The Raitenks wanted to help me but I havent heard anything of him in last time...so:(

:crybaby:

cya:doo1:

Hey it's not that I dont want to help, it's that I dont think I can. All I think I would do is take a picture on han and slap it on their.

Because I'm not a artists, maybe if I get PSH 8 fro my birthday... PLEASE!!!

:atat::c3po:

Archived