Home

Indy Demo

Guest skeeter

Guest skeeter

Hey All. Anyone out there finish the demo yet? I'm stuck at what I think is probably the end. I can't figure out how to get over the huge canyon with the jeep when they blow up the bridge. Anyone figure this out? Thanks.

Guest Rieekan

You've got to put the jeep into 'Turbo' mode: hold down shift. Back up, then fly over the gap, as in true Indy action sequences. BTW, the ending is VERY COOL.

Hey!!! Please don't do that again. Especially when the game comes out. If you are posting how to get through something, MAKE IT KNOWN. Add something to the begining like

#*#*#*#*##* Don't read if you don't want to know how to do this*#*#*#*#

I want to work my way through this game without accidently readin how to do something that I haven't figured out. I think that the game is better that way and I expect that I'm not the only one. If I get stuck and am about to give up, I may just want to know how to do that part, so PLEASE remember to say that the message is about how to get through a certain part, and please be specific. Thanks.

Dan

Guest Rieekan

Sorry. Please accept my most humble apologies.

I WILL be more careful in the future.

But, the guy DID ask a question, and I simply answered it.

redface.gifredface.gif

Guest galahad17

Hi,

I'm stuck in the demo. Thanks Rieekan for the tip with the shift button. That had me stumped. I've made all the jumps and i'm at the cave after the last jump. I'm in the cave but can't figure out what to do. I try to jump but keep falling to my death. I even tried to go over the side in the jeep smile.gif Help!!!!

Guest Rieekan

***SPOILER***SPOILER***SPOILER***

galahad17, you've got to go through the side in the jeep. It took me a couple of tries too, but you need to aim at the wall and hold down shift.

And cross your fingers.

The first time I tried this, I had to go down backwards because somehow I got into a wierd postion than put me into reverse.

Archived