Home

LAN emotes

SpaceMonkey1315

I have two computers set up side by side in my basement, and i play a lot of LAN game dual's, with downloaded mods, models, and maps, but I cannot find how to run emotes. I've played on online servers where /bind g am_spin[b/] works, or /bind h am_sit works, any commands like that, but i don't know how to get any commands to work in our LAN games. I figured we need some kind of mod, and then a setup with that mod, but I cannot find one that will work and run different emotes. I don't necessarly need am_------ commands to run, just anything that will allow certain emotes to work in quick games. Can anybody who runs a server tell me how I can get this to work? Or if anybody at all knows how to run emotes over LAN tell me? Thanks.

Download the Jedi Academy Mod 1.1

(serverside only mod)

http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=11422

//*********************

The default setting for all emotes are enabled (see academy.cfg where they are set to 1)

When you start a server, open the console and type

\exec academy.cfg

that will load all your settings for the mod in academy.cfg

NOTE: do not forget to set your admin passwords, cVars, etc.

Now when your ingame...if you open the console and type \aminfo

you will see all the commands you have access to. You will also see more commands, pending if you are a logged in admin or not.

All the emotes are listed as "client commands" except for amsay, which is the way to comment and talk to admin only

\amsit, amwait, amsurrender, etc.

Enjoy...any more questions, feel free to email me!!

Archived