Home

doomgiver shield array problem

shilo

hi all-

-im having a problem that must be so stupid that noone else even needs to ask bout it-i reckon im aiming to locate and destroy the doomgivers shield array-ive already been to the area with the center pole and popped down the pipe-then i kilt sum guy in a black suit and took his pretty green jewel-then i went thru the only door i could-the only one there besides the one i came in thru that is-did sum other stuff-went up to another level w/a room overlooking those droids behind the blue screens w/a console that i cant do anything with-went over a passageway to get there-jumped up to the next passageway and just end up stuck-theres a few red doors on the passageways that i cannot open-dunno where to go er wut to do and am frustrated-can anyone help please?-thanks-

-thanks-

i do 'preciate it tho i figured it out bout 5 minutes after i wrote that damm message-im not sure if its some sorta rule to misspelllll cuss werds here er not-anyway right now ima tryin to git outta that swamp past the first evil dead ship-

-shiloh

Archived