Home

respectable clan looking for members

MattyTheDimes

Im the leader of a new clan to jk2 called -{KTW]- or the knights of true way. we currently have 3 members and have room to carry 8 more. I wont go into all the details but u can get them at http://www.geocities.com/mpego2/KTW_Home.html If u have any questions or are remotly intrested email me through my site or get a hold of me on aim. my s/n is MattyTheDimes.

Thanks, -{KTW}-Tech-Doneeta

We strive to be the most honorable of calns. In fact a person was just recruited by the name of retard beater, and he was forced to change his name purly because of honor. all is explained in our rules section of the website. On another note we just put senate titles into effect in our clan. I am the supreme chancellor, and the other members are senators. this reduces my power greatly, as I know longer have direct controll of the clan. If u, or anyone els is interested, let me know through the contact me icon on my site or through aim.

Thank you, Supreme Chancellor Tech-Doneeta

of the Knights of the True Way clan senate

I joined this clan right from the start and nothin but respect is what people have been showing me. Are clan is not based on skill but the way you act and your attitude toward people. Me and the leader are the best in the clan and are happy to teach the noobs that join. We play on 1.02 so just look us up. Just type in ktw and join the server well be happy to take a vote to determine if your in or not. Also this clan is carrying over into galaxies so if you cannot make the jk2 part just join up with us in galaxies. If your really interested in joining are clan you should go to our website. http://www.geocities.com/mpego2/KTW_Home.html

Thanks,

Riddick :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all of the members of KTW, I'm in need of a question to ask you. Either visit my web site to find out who I am first or IM me @ Overl0rd Nik0n (aim). This....hmmm, let's call it a "deal" for the lack of better words, I want to ask of you will better us both. Both of our clans and ourselves. I am a simple bounty hunter, trying to make a simple living in this galaxy. BTW, if you are honorable, which you say you are, then please contact me soon....I am honorable.

:fett:

Archived