Home

Force Powers

n3rd

I am a big newbie. I got Star Wars, Jedi Outcast- Jedi Knight 2 for christmas and i left it in my room for a couple of months. We got a new computer so i decided to install it. I love the game very much and since i have cable the game is even more better. I have a question about force powers. In multiplayer mode, where can you find force grip and lightning? I am puzzled because everyone in the server has them but me! Are they hidden in the level somewhere? Plus, when they change te levels they still have them. Are they on GameZone or just regular multiplayer. Well hopefully someone replies to this because i am lost. Thanks in advance.

n3rd.

When your in-game (Multi-Player) press the 'escape' button. When the toolbar comes up a the top of the screen, click the 'player' button. When the box comes up, there is a button that is 'Configure Force Powers' that is down to the lower right of the box click it, it'll come up with another box that you can configure your force powers with. There is a is another button in the upper left hand corner that is called 'Light' click it and then you can configure your Dark force powers.Click it again to switch back to Light force powers.

Archived