Home

babylon

Guest El Guapo

Guest El Guapo

maybe i'm blind, but is there a trick to getting onto the commie HQ at the start of level 2? i've jumped and jumped and busted my butt repeatedly with no success... any suggestions?

Guest Hamster Idol

After you push the crate, climb the taller thing and line up the jump with the gap in the HQ roof, take a few steps back, RUN foward and jump and hold Ctrl. That should do it.

Yeah after years of playing Tomb Raider games, i've brought the same control habits to this one. However I'm slowing getting use to the differences. He grabs automatically but I don't like the fact that if he backs up to the edge of something, he automatically drops himself down to the edge. That's annoying. Especially when your trying to position yourself for a long jump. With Tomb Raider, you have to hold down a button to make Lara move herself down.

-Damian

Guest Hamster Idol

Actually, I like how he lowers himself. And if it annoys you, just back up at a small angle. Or better, walk foward.

------------------

It's a hamster stuck in an ice cube.

The only moves I really miss from TR:

The forward roll that leaves you facing the other way (usually with gun up ready to waste whatever spooked you from behind).

The way Lara could do a walkover when climbing a block...sigh...

--Blair

"Although, technologically, Indy's butt is better implemented in this game...not that I'm staring at it all that much, or anything..."

Archived