Home

Urgent: What do you guys think

Guest David

I want to get the Indiana Jones game, but my mom was wondering if their was any bad material. Please tell me if their is any language, gore, sexual problems within the game.

Guest Indy_dc

The only thing that the game has that would be bad is that when you kill a guy, a spot of red apears where you shot them and then you cant see it anymore.

it was rated teen for animated blood and gore but there is not much of it smile.gif

It's not too bad. It's only rated teen because all the violence. That would be the only questionable thing. I recommed the game to anyone over the age of 10.

Dan

It's not so bad.

At least not compared with the guy across the street who bought his six-year-old son an actual bullwhip for his birthday last year...

Be glad your parents care enough to pay attention.

--Blair

Guest Rieekan

Anything from LucasArts is OK, with the possible exception of Full Throttle. LucasArts is known for making quility, no-gore, no-blood games. And they're pretty good at it, too, if you ask me. wink.gif

Actually, one thing kinda bugged me a little, so far (I mean, besides the 'tude on that Sophia Hapgood; CIA or no, she's got no right to dis Indy this way):

The monitor lizards don't die pretty.

Your under-twelve crowd should probably not be doing that to animals, even cartoon Komodo dragons that eat people.

On the other hand, the crabs are one of the most fun AIs in the game. And you don't shoot them. You just chase them around, if you feel like it.

--Blair

Yeah this game doesn't say much about not killing endangered species. But hey...that Kimodo Dragan charged me first right?

Anyway, most of the animals you can't kill (Wolves, Monkeys, Crabs..etc) However, Indy kills more men in this game then he ever did in the movies. But like posted before, a red splat appears where the person gets shot, nothing more.

It's nothing like Quake, Unreal or any of those games. If you played any of the Tomb Raiders, then this would be pretty much the same.

-Damian

Traditionally, it's always been that way. People will not put up with Dolphins getting stuck in a tuna net, but they won't say a thing about the innocent getting gunned down while riding their bicycle to school.

(So when did this become so political?)

I hacked at those damn monkeys with my machete just BECAUSE it was fun to do. (heehee)

-Damian

Oh how could you? And did you also mutilate those poor, defenseless little piranhas?

BTW, those aren't people, they're commies!

--Blair

"I didn't travel 22,000 miles to be eaten by fish."

Archived