Home

Cannot eat Snowcone

frankom

I'm at the amusement park (Part V of Curse of Monkey Island) and have all the ingredients on the snowcone but it will not let me eat it. I press "u" and he will not eat it. What's up? Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks,

Frankom

well, for a start, this is not efmi, so pressing U will do very little. try using the verb coin to get him to eat the cone. (use your mouse)

of course if your using keyboard controls on curse instead of a mouse (i'm guessing you have a good reason for that) then pressing U is the equivilent of clicking on the hand icon on the verb coin. you want the mouth icon, so press the button which lets you talk to people (i don't know what it is, i use the mouse)

Thanks Carl and Neil for your help. I never used that coin. It would pop up sometimes but I didn't know what it did. I did go back after reading your help and did get it to work by pressing the "T" button on the keyboard. I usually use this to talk and didn't even think of using it for "eating" :-).

Thanks again.

Frankom

It's a simplified interface using your mouse.

Use the eyes to look at, read, or examine objects/people. In other words, actions you can perform with your eyes.

Use the hand icon to pick up, use, move, etc. things (actions you can perform with your hands).

Use the mouth to talk, eat, drink, blow, etc. (actions you can perform wth your mouth.)

yeah, to use it, just click and hold, and then let go of the mouse on the option you want. i found it easier to play thhat way becasue you only needed to use thye mouse (despite my intent on using it as little as possible anywheer else, like when i'm typing)

Archived