Home

Anyone beat the game yet?

Guest Dan

I thought that this would be a good thing to have. Once you beat the game, post here how many days it took and your final IQ. I've yet to beat it, but, if anyone has, or when someone does, post it here.

Dan

I just beat the game two days ago. I couldn't get my final IQ. the game crashed during the credits. I do have to say, all those who haven't beat the game. The ending is a complete surprise.

Dan

Guest Achilles

i beat the game in two days, I don't know what my IQ was though...but i remember i was consistly get about 8 or 9 treasures each level, so.......

Guest Rieekan

Is the ending worth it? Or is it sorry, like X-wing Alliance?

I hope it's true to the Indy movies. I don't want to be let down by this so far awesome game.

Guest HenryJones

Is the end worth all the torture of fighting commies all day long and having nightmares about lava monsters chasing you, I think that's what he means, because that's what I've been going through, bawahahah!

-Dr. Henry Jones Sr.

"Let my armies be the rocks

and the trees, and the birds

in the sky. ."

I'm not going to say what the ending is. That's part of beating the game. Let's just say if you told me the ending, I wouldn't believe you. It's a big surprise. Just keep working. I'd say that it's worth it.

Dan

Guest FotTrigger

I beat it today.....toome about 5 days with constant 2,5 hours playing...couldn't get my final score because after the ending peru level came up and after that i missed to look at my final score....

Could anyone mail me what it exactly is that you know who are talking about in the end ( i'm a german and i understood all the game perfectly exept for the last sentences before the final walk off)

------------------

<<<Fottrigger>>>

"What is this? Sounds like steppin' on popcorn!"

I hated the ending. There was nothing special about it. The level itself was annoying. The floating pathways you had to use to get around I thought was stupid, and the final boss was MUCH to easy to beat.

At least, that's my opinion.

-Damian

------------------

Fear is the path to the darkside.

Archived