Home

Beat Down (Single Player)

Kurgan

Don't know if this has been posted, but I was messing around today and figured this out... you can beat up enemies "Matrix Style" (like Agent Smith did to Neo) and its hilarous and effective!

Go to the console and type:

bind key give weaponnum 14

bind key2 weapon 14

(where key is whatever you want it to be, then tap the first key then the second... this gives you fists)

Then tap speed (I tried it with level 3, but feel free to experiment) and if you hold down attack you'll punch super fast, clobbering enemies in record time!

; )

That reminds me, I think it's cool that helpers (like Rebels, Lando, etc) will not fire upon "surrendering" Imps (hands up, gun put away or dropped from being gripped/pulled)... but interestingly enough, the lightsaber friendlies kill them all! (I guess the Jedi code doesn't have anything against killing POWs).

I see now, it edited out the key placeholders.

bind [key] give weaponnum 14

bind [key2] weapon 14

That's how it should look, where [key] is the first key, and [key2] is the second key. Hit 1st, then second, to get fists and switch to them (in SP mode). May require devmapall first, but I don't remember.

Sweet! Punching is fantastic! I don't know about you guys, but I find it better when you punch in third person. If people are interested in doing it that way, I bound the following:

bind [key2] "weapon 14;cg_thirdperson !"

This makes it so when you switch to fist from a gun, it switches to third person view.

Now, I'm off to take on the Empire with my fists...

Archived