Home

The Whip

Guest Indiana Frog

Guest Indiana Frog

Does anyone actually use the whip to disarm commies? I find this very difficult because your distance from the enemy has to be exact or you'll just whip air. And when you do miss, you'll probably be dead already.

Guest Mike [CD]

I do. Yes, it is slow, but hide round a corner, hold down the whip button and just let them walk around the corner into it. This way, you do not have to undergo a fire fight and take hits, the only danget there is, is of being punched which doesn't take much health of anyway. It is a good weapon, yet a little slow.

I did it once just to try it. I was successful in disarming him, but I had to walk backwards while I changed to a gun because the commie was right in my face punching me. (Why does Indy walk backwards so damn slow?)Not a real effective way to fight I must say.

-Damian

------------------

Fear is the path to the darkside.

Lucasarts did that on purpose. Notice how it's almost impossible to shoot any human from up close? You have to walk back.. And that's slow. The best thing to do is just hold shift, turn, and run a couple feet as you change.

~Jake

"This is intolerable!"

Archived