Home

**HOT 4TH MOVIE NEWS**

Guest Damian

I just read over at http://www.indy-world.com/index.shtml that Harrison Ford and Steven Speilberg have all confirmed that the next Indiana Jones is well under way, and that shooting could start as early as next summer. They have also said that Sean Connery will return as Henry Jones Sr. Their were also rumars that the story will loosly be based on the Fate of Atlantis game. (I guess Sophia will be the leading female charactor then. She was from that game right?)

This is all great news, I only hope it's all TRUE news.

------------------

-Damian

Fear is the path to the darkside.

Guest Shaggiana Joe

On behalf of all my fellow Central Texan Jonesheads:

*Clears throat*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YIP YIP YIP YIPPEEEEEEE!

*BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG*

Guest Timbaland

YES YES YES YEEEEEESSSSS!!!!! But i still do have question...Who will be the bad guys this time?

Since the next movie will take place in the fifty's and will deal with Indy struggling with his age this has been confirmed by Rick Mccallum.

Will it be the Russians or some left over Nazi party who still wants to win the war or even something we don't expect like the chinese or japanese?!

WHOOO this is some great news! THANKS!

------------------

just making it up as i go along...

Guest Timbaland

REALLY! where did you hear that?! I'm just telling it as i saw Rick Mccallum say it. It was during an Interview about TPM and Indy came up to. This gets better and better! But do we want to see the nazis again?

------------------

just making it up as i go along...

Guest Shaggiana Joe

Hate to piss on the fire, everyone, but that site hasn't been updated since June 18th and the owner's moved out. The rumor section probably hasn't been updated since January. Agh...

------------------

Hey, it's my turn to pull off the mask, Scoob.

I read in the Star Wars Insider that they have a good script and want to make another one, but the three key players (Harrison, Steven,George) schedules are full for quite some time. I`ve heard or read this same basic answer two or three different places. So Indy 4 may start shooting in the next few years, but probably will not until 2004 or 2005.

Timbaland, Covering vulgar words with wildcard symbols is in violation of the Jake Terms of Service. Your account has been suspended for 30 months. Thank you and have a nice day. =)

LoL.. Always wanted to do that. I'm joking.. BTW.

Archived