Home

Oh to be a Goodsoup

buzzibee

bugger, this is going to take a lot for me to come up with an adequate hint without giving the game away. basically the book contains the goodsoup history, you should have be able to deduce that at least. who do you think would like to know about this, talk to people, history can be very enlightening for some people.

okay, very vague huint there, if your still stuck and in need of a full solution, come back and state that you want a full solution to this. i am not saying what you said before was wrong, it was infact very right, but we do this so we don't spoil the game for god people like you.

peace

Neil

;)

Thanks for replying. I have been trying to talk to Goodsoup himself, but haven't been given the option to talk about this. Madame Xina just tells me to go away, Lemonhead has gone since the Volcano errupted, the Dog is asleep, the welshman doesn't want to know, Haggis is busy and then there's that life insurence guy. I am really and truely stuck or stupid. Please put me out of my misery.

;)

*sigh*

to view this, highlight it (just incase you didn't know)

Get the book, talk to goodsoup about just about everything, learnign about his family history and all, a line should come up saying something like "if i died, how come i wasn't put into the goodsoup family tomb?", click it and then an object line should come up saying "uncle Griswold, it's me, don't you recognise me?" choose a name and then ask him "don't i just lok like a goodsoup?" now comes the problem, which is whether you have done a specific puzzel or not. if you haven't then he should say that you don't look like a goodsoup and will end the conversation which means you're going to have to do something else which i won't tell you now, but it has something to do with the portrait you cut up and the porthole on the door upstairs. if you have done it, you'll know what i'm talking about and goodsoup should say you look like a goodsoup in which case you'll get the line "i could talk about goodsoup history all day" or something like that in which you should click that, and then you'll be on your way.

hope this helps, if not, feel free to come back here with more question, it's what we're here for (no really, we're a form of artificial intelligence which was created soley for helping people with monkey isalnd games, we have nothing else to do, please make our lives interesting :D kidding)

Archived