Home

Just thoughts...

Just thoughts...

When the day comes, when all of our wondring will be calmed, when the monkey 5 is released (!), it sure will be fun to see wich one that guessed some right details about the game, and wich one who just were talking bull...Naaaw what a dissapointment...

Should´nt we hire a medium or something?? My hair is turning grey with by all this waiting! I need to know! *sob, sigh*

well, i'm guessing it's gonna take a long time, so your gonna be waitin ages. i don't know how long it takes to make a game but my guess is, they probably wont get started on even thinking about it until one or two years time. meh, don't worry, we got full throttle 2 and sam n max 2 to come yet! ;)

The gaps between the release dates have always been completely different, so it's hard to predict when another one will be. It's been 1990, 1991, a bit leap to 1997 and a medium leap to 2000. That's a 1 year gap, a 6 year gap, and a 3 year gap! It's been about 3 years already, so here's to hoping it won't be as long as 6 again.

I'd love to see the writers take ideas from these posts. Maybe they could even put in character names based off of those who post frequently here? (those that aren't already taken from MI of course)

For instance, if they take one of my ideas, they could acknowledge it by making a restaurant you can go into where someone known as the Enchilada Man works. Or if they like one of Neil Joshi's suggestions, they could have in Stan's Previously Owned Antiques a giant trophy with a story behind it that the famous pirate Neil Joshi won this trophy for the fastest ship race. Or if they get an idea from Das Mole, we can look at a poster that has his name written on it, and when Guybrush looks at it, he reads aloud "Das Mole: Wanted for surprising people from behind with a knife in the back" (in relation to his signiture).

They could put in inside jokes from our signitures and/or discussions for those of us who may possibly contribute. Just speculation. Probably wouldn't happen, but wouldn't it be cool if it did??

:monkey4: - Enchilada Man - :monkey4:

At Stans used Hanky Emporium

"hey there friend, and how are we doing this fine day?"

"Stan, it's you!"

"And it's you... um..."

"Guybrush, Guybrush Threepwood!"

"Oh yeah, of course, and hows that... um... sausage inna bun i sold you?"

"Actually it's a boat and i sunk it."

"Ooh, too bad, hey, how bout a hanky?"

"Sure thanks, eeew, it's been used!"

"That's right my friend, the famouse Neil Joshi, pirate extraordinare, blew his nose on this hanky right before wiping up the blood of his victims on it. and it can be yourse for a tidy twenty pieces of eight!"

"Eeeew!... all right."

LOL, Neil! That would be cool!

Stans used Hanky Emporium

Maybe we can revisit Blondebeard's chicken shop in MI5, and he says "I was inspired by the pirate cook known as the Enchilada Man to expand beyond selling merely chickens in my shop. I now have beans and rice as well. Pirates be needing hot spicy foods to keep irratable and ol' Blondebeard's got just that sort of cooking here now! I have a new Maggots of Heck dish that brings wriggling spicy foods to a new level. Want some?"

GB: "Eeeugh, not really. But I'll take some if you give me 5 pieces of eight."

BB: "Done!"

-MI5! Please come soon!

Archived