Home

The OOOOOLD Indy Game

Guest Shaggiana Joe

Guest Shaggiana Joe

Hey, I just got a copy of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and I was wondering, does anyone know where I can find a walkthrough for the castle?

Does anyone know where to get any of those games on the internet?? Such as Atlantis or Last Crusade etc???

------------------

I hate snakes!!!

Guest Shaggiana Joe

I forgot where I downloaded it, so, eh, sorry, but know that it is possible to get it off the internet. Small file size, too.

And as for the quality of the game, it's not particularly good like Atlantis was, and it assumes that you've seen IJatLC in some places. Probably because they got lost in their plot. I also had to do some things that I would've NEVER thought of doing in most areas without a walkthrough. i.e. Searching the library for Mein Kamf, a biplane instruction thingy, and a map of the catacombs that wasn't useful at all. All in all, I give it a score of 6.5/10. Atlantis is a MUCH better game, and if you can download that off the internet, I'd like to know where. wink.gif

Guest StrayCat

I noticed some of you cats said you needed some help with Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. I've beaten them both, if ya need any help, e-mail me at StrayCatDS@aol.com

Archived