Home

URgEnT!! i need HELP

josiejosie

I need soooo much help! any one with ideas please respond. I am at the end of my wits!!!! I am nearing the end of ACT 1 in Lucre island for EMI4.

I can't figure out how to get the bait into the scupperware to get the bright fish. When ever I try and get the bait in the scupper ware the man in the bait shop says "only one per customer" and when i try and open the scupper ware to put bait inside, guybrush says "I know I this could be use ful but what would i use it for" I don't know what to do? any ideas appreciated thanks

josie

Guest Das Mole

i know that you are able to take another one, but you have to complete some task first, i think.

when you use the fish w/ the scupperware, try doing it underwater? maybe this'll help. i haven't played it in a while but i'm pretty sure i did that.

:newbie:s rule!

you should ahve already used some fish in your home made perfume. go back to the bait shop and instead of using the scupperware on the bait, just pick some up and then use it with the scupperware in your inventory (if you don't know how to do this, go into you inventory, scroll to the fish (but don't actually select it, just make sure it's in front of you) and then press U so it'll go down to the bottom fo the screen, then scroll to the scupperware and press U again, this should do it)

Archived