Home

Let's do it our way.

Guest Ian

Okay, so I'm curious. I'm a big gamer, and I've taken this game to pieces, and I've got my pet peeves about it. I've been reading the posts here for awhile, and as far as I can tell, the biggest complaints are about the editing limitations, programming bugs, and/or control issues.

What about the story? How true is the game to the source material?

Some people want to lament the lack of multi capabilities. If you could MP Infernal, how would that work?

And the music? How often in the game do we hear John Williams's free-spirited score along side the action?

These are questions an Indiana Jones fan should ask themselves. Really though, if you could make your own IJ game, how would you do it?

I really don't know about multiplayer.

It should be realistic i.e. not sophia fighting indy or 2 indys fighting eachother.

It should have taunts, like what turner says in the infernal machine like "Give up" etc...

I actually think that designing an indy level is quite hard...

But that's just my opinion and who am I?

Jantje

------------------

Guest nemesis352

Multiplayer would have the characters:

1. Indy

2. Sophia

3. Valodnikov

4. Turner

5. Old lady and nubian boy smile.gif

6. Russian Soldier

You could have the jeeps in an MP level, the only problem with these ideas ARE:

A. You would need a whole set of sprites for a lot of those characters...

B. You would need a level editor...

C. Er, something or other...

Making an MP version would be a tough assignment.

Guest JKA_Indy_Jones

What do you mean you'd need 'a whole set of sprites' for these characters? The IM is a 3d game, therefore, it only uses sprites (which are 2d images) for explosions or things you see for a few moments. for characters, it uses 3dos (3d objects, built up of vertices) just like JK. All they would have to do for the characters is make some more animations for them, cuz they already have the 3dos (from the singleplayer game)

------------------

"You call this archeology?!"

- Dr. Henry Jones, Sr.

Guest nemesis352

That's what I meant. Besides, I (at least) do not think it is so easy just to create some new, um, animations for the characters.

I DO know about vertices and such.

---------

"Da governer's at da door!"

"Well, let him in!"

Archived