Home

Indiana Jones And The Emporer's Tomb

daventry

Hi this is Chris.

I have the Indiana Jones game and it's very cool. The music, the sounds and graphics are excellent.

There is one thing that really sucks, really bothers me. One of the most stupidest things Lucasarts could have ever done in an Indy game.

The way i have to finish a level then i can save at the end of it. Why did they do such a thing, for what dumb purpose.

Can't you guy's ask Lucasarts so that they can make a patch so that you can save in between while you play.

The previous Indy games and all other games, you can save in-between. No one in the world is that good that they can finish a level without being killed.

You can't even make a couple of save games, only one.

This is the first game i have seen where you can save at the end of a level, this sucks.

This Emperor Tomb game is great, plus Indy's face looks like Harrison Ford.

I was tempted when the next game was being created, so i bought it. Despite the warning that you could only save at an end of a level, what can i say i love Indiana Jones.

Really guy's, please write a letter to Lucasarts and tell them to make a patch so that you can save in-between gameplay.

Please write back at daventry@telkomsa.net

Thank you.

Hi Skinkie, you said this.

Theres already a couple threads about this issue around here, you might wanna check them out.

Where can i see this, can you give me the link.

Archived