Home

Zak Mckracken 2 Petetion

Zak McKracken

The Loom 2 was a good idea. So I thought i'd start my own

I was always sad when i was younger that Monkey Island & Loom were updated and given cds where they talked, had music and you could actually see their inventory while Zak Mckracken was never given a cd, music, voices or pictures of his inventory.

If LucasArts come out with that on their own i'd be extremly happy they did it for Loom & Monkey Island why not Zak Mckracken?

Also and it would still be cooll if they did a sequel as well.

Really? Good thing i didn't start one. I was just wondering if people would like to see either Zak on cd or a sequel?

In all the websites i've found Zak dosen't really have a big following here in Canada or in the US, it seems to be mostly Germany and other parts of Europe, i never did understand that.

Monkey Island 1 & 2, and Loom, never have featured voice acting.

If you really want to play Zak McKracken 2, then there a few high-quality fan-made sequels in production, and one that has been released - see here for further links, details and a chance to download it.

Not that I don't agree with you SamNMax, but if petitions are so incredibly worthless, why even bother signing the Loom 2 one?

Archived