Home

Where do you get your server from?

[MA]JediChewie

Hi all.

Im from the Jedi Knight Division over in the Mac Addict forums, and we have a few gaming divisions that we need servers for (or new servers that would cost less), and were looking around for good prices. The games were looking for are Jedi Knight II, Unreal Tournament (have a server now but would be willing to switch), Return to Castle Wolfenstein, and Medal of Honor, (also have WCIII, but dont need a server for that), and perhaps a couple others as our clan continues to grow. Recomendations on servers for JKII, or discounts on getting multiple servers would be appreicated. Seeing as how we have people all over the US, and some over seas, we would prefer info on a server closer to the middle of the US for best pings. Thanks for your time and any help you can provide! :)

Try downloading JediRunner. I hear that helps for those who want to run dedicated servers. Of course you would probably also need to download the Dedicated Server binaries formated for your host computer.

I should guess that its got free service, but what do I know about Dedicated Servers? :D

Archived