Home

Help Me Pleas

HarrisPCa

I have just started playing the standard games, as Im stuck on all the campagins. I play with 3 other computer controlled teams all with a "-" for team. But when I play the game they all become allied with each other and all attack me. This has happened every time (about 6-7 goes). I have read the manual both for GB and CC and neither have much reference to this, if there is and Ive missed it then please tell me the page number.

Please help, I just wanna game where people can do what they want, and not gang up on me. My mate said to set alliance with all of them at the start of the game, but this never workerd

Help??

Carl

Guest DarthMaulUK

This will happen alot in the game. Best thing to do it set teams as 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc. This is the best way around it. Also, you might also find still, that they will all attack you but then start taking each other out.

Make sure your defences are up to standard.

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

It's very rare that the computer allies with anyone. If you want to ally with someone, have them in the same Team as you.

The computer does have a bad habit of donating resources to you in amounts of 100 and it can lag like hell at times, especially if it feels generous and gives you 500 of each in 100 amounts! LOL

So if you want teams to be set, it would be easier to set them yourself before battle.

DMUK

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived