Home

Stuck on curse of monke island! boat and gold tooth

silent+swift

hey, that biscuit cutter looks fun, i remember i had one of those when i was i kid, would cut biscuit shapes out of just about everything.

hey, and remember those really hard sweets too, man, they cut my tooth!

hmm, bit vague, but good enough.

• 2 weeks later...

To get Blondebeards Gold Tooth: Use Cutthroat bills jawbreaker with him and then give him some gum. Use the pin to pop it and then use the tooth in gum with one of the helium balloons. When the tooth floats ou the window, use the tray with the mud puddle.

To plug the boat: Use bread cutter with rubber tree on battle field.

To get Blondebeards Gold Tooth: Use Cutthroat bills jawbreaker with him and then give him some gum. Use the pin to pop it and then use the tooth in gum with one of the helium balloons. When the tooth floats ou the window, use the tray with the mud puddle.

To plug the boat: Use bread cutter with rubber tree on battle field.

Whoa, slow down Nelly. I was just saying that there was no need to post the exact same thing twice, that is called spam and is frowned upon. And also, unless asked for by the person with the problem, this is a "Hints and Broken Things" forum, and so should only contain hints, not entire spoilers which end up spoiling the game for someone who may have only needed a hint to complete the game instead of a walkthrough. If they ask for a full answer, then it's fine, but if not, then a hint will suffice.

I am not telling you what to do, I'm just staing the rules.

No need to get angry.

Archived