Home

Announcement: Rebel PA Is Seeking Co-developers

kTamorel

WANT TO HELP BUILD A REBEL PA FROM THE GROUND UP?!

Are you tired of PA's that make you feel like an insignificant part of the process?

Do you want to be part of a team, and not just a member?

In this exciting new PA, everyone has an important part to play in-game, but you are also encouraged to participate in day-to-day PA development, maintenance, and strategic activities. You can take on as much or as little as you like, and you will be recognized for your contributions through the PA website. Everyone is treated as an equal in this PA.

So I would like to introduce to you what I foresee as the greatest of all upcoming Rebel PA's:

we are the "BRINGERS OF THE DAWN" •BotD•

For too long have we lived under the shadow of the Empire. Together we bring the dawn of a new hope to the disempowered citizens of the galaxy. We oppose the dictatorship of the Empire and the atrocities that have been committed in their name. We seek the return of democracy and interstellar freedom, and will fight the enemy as a means to this end. Together, we are the Bringers of the Dawn.

Our current Action List is as follows:

1. Set up the Command & Control Center (Webpage, MessageBoard, direct chat)

2. Design our PA logo

3. Set-up a Recruitment Network

4. Set-up a SWG Education site to ensure all our team members clearly understand how the game works

5. Decide on a starting planet (at this time, on a WEST COAST server only!)

6. Organize tactical teams

I welcome everyone who is interested in joining this PA to post a message here (to keep this message near the top) and then send an email to tael@mail.com

When you send an email can you please indicate if you can provide assistance with any of the above activities on the Action List. I have registered a •BotD• webpage and messageboard, but they have ads and banners, so any quality webspace would be much appreciated.

Note, you do not have to help with this Action List to join this PA. There are no restrictions on race or profession. We require a good mix of military, fieldcraft, commerce, and espionage agents.

** P.S About kTamorel: I am 30 years old and have had 2 years real-life experience with my country's army. I have a doctoral degree from a major university and work in a large firm as a change-management consultant. My strengths include discipline, leadership, organization, and listening. I am not your Master, nor your President, but your comrade in battle and peace. We shall prevail!

•BotD• tael

Welcome all new members to the Bringers of the Dawn!

After 3 days we have managed to secure 6 members. Anyone who joins now will be remembered as one of the Founders of a truly awesome PA.

Remember, there is no hierarchical structure in this PA (i.e., no Masters or Leaders), but your power will build via your reputation and contribution.

To all: If you want to lead military squads then this is the PA to join. If you want to co-ordinate massive trade cartels, then this is also the PA to join. Don't be an anonymous member of an old PA, join the •BotD• and be someone special!

•BotD• tael

PS. we really need some good web designers and artists!

I couldn't be happier to join you. You can rely on me for just about anything you need. I'm only 18 but have worked part time as a web master and site desinger.

My real name is Mark Kerkstra and anything else you might want to know is only a question away. I live in

California so a west cost server wont be a problem.

p.s. what branch of the military were you in

Welcome Darkliner, to the Bringers of the Dawn.

Your presence will be much appreciated amongst our members. Especially on web design, which is about half-way complete.

What sort of race/profession/skills will you choose to help the Rebellion?

Originally posted by darkliner

I couldn't be happier to join you. You can rely on me for just about anything you need. I'm only 18 but have worked part time as a web master and site desinger.

Age is no barrier in this PA. All we ask is a mature approach to gaming (i.e., role play to the best of your ability, no l33t speak) and loyalty to the PA.

p.s. what branch of the military were you in

Artillery - the big guns!

To all, I welcome you to join the Bringers of Dawn, the bravest PA in the Rebel Alliance!

Archived