Home

Star Wars: Dawning team position available

Dagobahn Eagle

The Star Wars: Dawning team is currently looking for people to design ship/station icons for the game. The requirements for the icons:

- They have to be ±30 pixels wide/long

- They have to be of the ship or station from above or from the side.

- They don't have to be high-detailed (see the screenshots of the space map on the project's website to get an idea of what I'm talking about).

- Currently, all icons are black and white, and we'll have to leave it at that unless we end up having all ship and facility icons be in colour. You may create coloured icons, but keep in mind we may not be able to use them, as stated, unless all icons are in colours. It'd look weird with some ships being coloured and some being black and white, wouldn't it?

Also keep in mind that due to file size issues, they icons will have to be released as JPEG images.

Some of the available icons include:

Snowspeeder

AT-ST

AT-AT

Probe Droid (not capsule)

Planetary Garrison (fictional; make it look like whatever you want, as long as it has a military look to it).

Planetary Mining Facility (also fictional).

Other ground vehicles, as well as a range of ships and submarines (mostly fictional, leaving you to decide what they're going to look like)

Death Star-type laser turret

Rebel Laser tower (Hoth "turret in a dish")

A bridge

99% of all spaceships are covered.

So if you want to help out, tell me by replying to this thread or by e-mailing me.

Archived