Home

why not ready?

arguile

Hm. 'Can't afford a credit card'. I guess that's the point I don't understand, since in Sweden, you can have a Visa card and just use it as a bank card.

Sweden is way ahead when it comes to payment technology. Sweden hasn't used paychecks for 20 years:eek: and in the US they still use them.

Point is, what you say about Sweden doesn't apply to the States.

Originally posted by setsuko

What's this deal with game cards? Is it so hard to find a friend or relative with a credit card?

My parents will give me the 5th degree if i ask to use the credit card........they will be on my back more than the BH's will......I would rather have game cards and not give my parents the control over me to say.........."you play to much get off. It's my Credit card!" or "I am letting you use my Credit Card now go cut the grass!"

:lsduel:

:yodaball:

Originally posted by Kaiser Spaso

My parents will give me the 5th degree if i ask to use the credit card........they will be on my back more than the BH's will......I would rather have game cards and not give my parents the control over me to say.........."you play to much get off. It's my Credit card!" or "I am letting you use my Credit Card now go cut the grass!"

:lsduel:

:yodaball:

Hey you better get practicing then :D

j/k

Won't your parent's say anything about you using gamecard's :confused:

Archived