Home

Bounty Hunters = Criminals??

waffleman

Originally posted by waffleman

Of course they will turn against eac other!! Its competition, why let someone else take the cake and offer better deals when you can just challange him to a dual and then hike up the price on the bounty.

Ahem....Read my above post, it clearly states that you can't shoot someone other then your Bounty or enter pvp with them. Please don't post for the sake of it. :rolleyes:

Woah thier buddy! didnt mean to offend your devine star wars galaxies knowlage ;) . But what your saying is that bounty hunters cannot enter pvp atall unless thier is a bounty on them. So no challenging anyone to a dual even if you just dont like them. I know they have to accept but Bhenters cant do that?

Originally posted by waffleman

Woah thier buddy! didnt mean to offend your devine star wars galaxies knowlage ;) . But what your saying is that bounty hunters cannot enter pvp atall unless thier is a bounty on them. So no challenging anyone to a dual even if you just dont like them. I know they have to accept but Bhenters cant do that?

I said you cannot fight anyone unless you enter pvp with someone or they have a bounty on there head's. So don't say the reverse of what i stated. :)

Archived