Home

How do I open the crate in lava level?

Guest Jamison

Guest Jamison

I need to open the crate to get the pully machine part out. How in the hell do I do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jamison

Guest Jamison

Come on guys, I come here all the time and help out people that need it. Your help would be much apprieciated.

Jamison

[This message has been edited by Jamison (edited November 21, 1999).]

I'd be more than happy to help you, but I can't get there! Maybe if you could help me to get there I can figure it out. I'm stuck on the volcano level. I jumped across the canyon with the lava river and cannot for the life of me figure out how the hell to move the boxes so I can climb up. There are two boxes, and I'm assuming you have to mess around with them to be able to jump up to the different levels. Help!

Guest Jamison

Sure,

The trick is, you have to pull that second block twice to get it out of the way. Then go back and jump on those that other block. Once you jump down, the path will be cleared. If you have any other troubles, e-mail me.

Jamison

PS> SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

[This message has been edited by Jamison (edited November 21, 1999).]

You have to move the block that's next to the light-color crate.

When you first enter the room with all the crates, there is an empty hall to the left. Pull/push the block you are on when you enter the room all the way down the hall. Then, move the other blocks back down this hall as far as possible.

When you move the one next to the pulley crate, it will spring open.

Hope this helps.

Guest Jamison

Dave,

You rock. Keep in touch if you will. I figured the whole game out from this point, but this one stumped me. Keep in touch.

Thanks again,

Jamison

P.S. if anyone needs help up to this point e-mail me, I would be glad to help you.

Archived