Home

Level 3 HELP!!

Guest Hakushi

Guest Hakushi

I can't find the 10th treasure for level 3 (the river level).

One curious thing is the Room with the 3 (&1 Broken) things that go up and down. There is a doorway on the 1st floor that you can't get through, and you can move a few of the barrels. Is there some way to smash through this doorway? Is that where the tenth treasure is?

thanks

I think we're probably at the same point. But just in case, here are the nine treasures I've found:

1. In the cave behind where you start.

2. On the ledge above the ladder near the beginning

3. Treasure chest in the bunker.

4. On the ground after the first river.

5. Behind the big tree

In the room with the pistons

6. Idol at the top

7. Gem in the room across the river

8. Bar in the room above the stairs.

9. Before the room, coins in the cave before the bridge.

Guest Hakushi

yea, thats the nine I have. If #10 is not behind that blocked doorway in the piston room, i have no clue where to look.

There is a spot on the river, near a fork (I think the one you go right to get to the piston room) that has a small land mass that might have it. I have not been able to stop and get off here though.

Guest Hakushi

The one i missed was in the piston room above the stairs.

I'm pretty sure the one you missed was behind the 2nd waterfall when you first get on the raft. you go down around a little spiral and there is a waterfall with a cave behind it.

Thanks!

Guest Hakushi

I don't think you can go back. i went and did the level again. It doesn't take too long the second time, since you know where everything is.

Archived