Home

Flash on Zam Wessel Rifle is to high, how do I lower it?

Marker0077

I made some changes to it for duelers full, ditched the icon for jangos blaster since it isn't even in the zam mod, made an icon for the rifle, etc; etc. but I still need to get the flash when the gun fires lowered, unfortunately I have no clue how to do this. Any help would be apreciated, name would go in credits as always. Thanks folks.

I think the muzzle points are set somewhere in the both game files. I remember messing with them a bit but I don't remember if it had a direct effect on the visuals.

oh nm, that's for the bolt start points....The actual visual fire point (for the third person models) is based on the *flash surface tag on the gun model. If it's not in the right place, it's not going to look correctly in the game. I assume you're talking about the third person model visuals at least. :)

ya I meant positionally, I moved the tag_flash down & that fixed the problem. I would like to remove those white tracers that get fired with the sniper rifle though. It is not in the effects file & I can't track it down. Any help would be appreciated.

Archived