Home

Patch 1.04

fattysbox

I might be doing this late, but I just installed the 1.04 patch for JO...

(Is this the forum to post this question?)

My first thoughts on the MP aspect is holy crud it takes forever to kill someone with your saber. The DFA has lost its appeal by not being able to direct where you are going. I find that I have to hit someone ALOT to kill them... Also, its hard to *pull* someone and make them fall. Has kicking been done away with as well?

:lsduel:

On the bright side:

The saber combat is more variable, and more interesting. DFAing all the time could get old (but I love doing it). Lamer moves are definitely less, which is a good thing... Seems to even out the playin field somewhat...

Just figure I throw this thread out there, I hope that patch didn't come out that long ago or less I might feel quite dumb :wstupid:

Suggestions are welcome... :cheers:

Originally posted by fattysbox

(Is this the forum to post this question?)

My first thoughts on the MP aspect is holy crud it takes forever to kill someone with your saber. The DFA has lost its appeal by not being able to direct where you are going. I find that I have to hit someone ALOT to kill them... Also, its hard to *pull* someone and make them fall. Has kicking been done away with as well?

:lsduel:

On the bright side:

The saber combat is more variable, and more interesting. DFAing all the time could get old (but I love doing it). Lamer moves are definitely less, which is a good thing... Seems to even out the playin field somewhat...

Just figure I throw this thread out there, I hope that patch didn't come out that long ago or less I might feel quite dumb :wstupid:

Suggestions are welcome... :cheers:

Kicking still there and going strong, but if your playing FFA you will find your self Kicked a lot... and i dont mean the in game kick to cause damage.

Ah, a little late. Better late then never though :) How long have you had the game?

The lightsaber damage is too low in many people's minds (like mine). DFA spamming is still running rampant, I can assure you. The twisting for DFA was done away with in the 1.03 patch, since it was a bug. And the pulling has been fixed due to the ridiculousness of the 1.03 patch.

On the bright side:

Overall, 1.04 is an improvement over 1.03. There a few problems with it, but these a relatively minor compared to the pull/backstab that was everywhere with 1.03.

Have fun.

Archived